Colleges in Michigan: Ratings & Statistics
There are around 200 colleges in Michigan. This is 2% of all colleges listed in the USA. Top cities in Michigan with most colleges are Detroit, Ann Arbor, Kalamazoo, East Lansing and Grand Rapids. You may find a list of all categories of Michigan colleges on this page. Click on a category to find all colleges of Michigan of that type.
Top 10 Colleges in Michigan
Visit the top colleges in Michigan. Click on a college bellow to find the detailed information.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Michigan State University, East Lansing
- Michigan Technological University, Houghton
- Andrews University, Berrien Springs
- Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant
- Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo
- Wayne State University, Detroit
- Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti
- Oakland University, Rochester
- Calvin College, Grand Rapids
Students by Race
The following chart shows distribution of college students in Michigan based on their racial backgrounds.
Students by Gender
Following chart displays the ratio of male and female students studying in various colleges and universities of Michigan.
The following articles will provide you with interesting information, useful tips and insights about colleges in Michigan.
How to Choose the Perfect College for You
Associate’s Degree vs. Bachelor’s Degree
How an Associate’s Degree Can Benefit You
Types of College Degrees
Classification of Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors in College
Find in Michigan
Colleges of Michigan are listed in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find Michigan colleges of that type.
- Public Colleges (32)
- Private Colleges (87)
- Community Colleges (25)
- Universities (31)
- Training Schools (29)