Colleges in Minnesota: Ratings & Statistics
There are over 100 colleges in Minnesota. This is 2% of all colleges listed in the USA. Top cities in Minnesota with most colleges are Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Northfield, St. Cloud and Brooklyn Park. You may find a list of all categories of Minnesota colleges on this page. Click on a category to find all colleges of Minnesota of that type.
Top 10 Colleges in Minnesota
Visit the top colleges in Minnesota. Click on a college bellow to find the detailed information.
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, Minneapolis
- University of St. Thomas, Saint Paul
- Capella University, Minneapolis
- Walden University, Minneapolis
- Carleton College, Northfield
- Minneapolis Community & Technical College, Minneapolis
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids Campus, Coon Rapids
- Macalester College, Saint Paul
- North Hennepin Community College, Brooklyn Park
- St. Olaf College, Northfield
Students by Race
The following chart shows distribution of college students in Minnesota based on their racial backgrounds.
Students by Gender
Following chart displays the ratio of male and female students studying in various colleges and universities of Minnesota.
The following articles will provide you with interesting information, useful tips and insights about colleges in Minnesota.
How to Choose the Perfect College for You
Associate’s Degree vs. Bachelor’s Degree
How an Associate’s Degree Can Benefit You
Types of College Degrees
Classification of Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors in College
Find in Minnesota
Colleges of Minnesota are listed in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find Minnesota colleges of that type.
- Public Colleges (31)
- Private Colleges (52)
- Community Colleges (21)
- Universities (36)
- Training Schools (12)