Colleges in Missouri: Ratings & Statistics
There are around 200 colleges in Missouri. This is 3% of all colleges listed in the USA. Top cities in Missouri with most colleges are St. Louis, Kansas City, Columbia, Rolla and Saint Charles. You may find a list of all categories of Missouri colleges on this page. Click on a category to find all colleges of Missouri of that type.
Top 10 Colleges in Missouri
Visit the top colleges in Missouri. Click on a college bellow to find the detailed information.
- Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis
- Saint Louis University, St. Louis
- University of Missouri, Columbia
- Maryville University, St. Louis
- Missouri University of Science and Technology, Rolla
- University of Missouri-Kansas City, Kansas City
- Lindenwood University, Saint Charles
- University of Missouri-St. Louis, St. Louis
- College of the Ozarks, Point Lookout
- St. Louis Community College, St. Louis
Students by Race
The following chart shows distribution of college students in Missouri based on their racial backgrounds.
Students by Gender
Following chart displays the ratio of male and female students studying in various colleges and universities of Missouri.
The following articles will provide you with interesting information, useful tips and insights about colleges in Missouri.
How to Choose the Perfect College for You
Associate’s Degree vs. Bachelor’s Degree
How an Associate’s Degree Can Benefit You
Types of College Degrees
Classification of Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors in College
Find in Missouri
Colleges of Missouri are listed in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find Missouri colleges of that type.
- Public Colleges (33)
- Private Colleges (93)
- Community Colleges (11)
- Universities (46)
- Training Schools (21)