Colleges in New Mexico: Ratings & Statistics
There are around 100 colleges in New Mexico. This is 1% of all colleges listed in the USA. Top cities in New Mexico with most colleges are Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Las Cruces, Espanola and Clovis. You may find a list of all categories of New Mexico colleges on this page. Click on a category to find all colleges of New Mexico of that type.
Top 10 Colleges in New Mexico
Visit the top colleges in New Mexico. Click on a college bellow to find the detailed information.
- The University of New Mexico, Albuquerque
- New Mexico State University, Las Cruces
- Central New Mexico Community College, Albuquerque
- St. John's College, Santa Fe
- Brown Mackie College Albuquerque, Albuquerque
- Northern New Mexico College, Espanola
- Clovis Community College, Clovis
- New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, Socorro
- San Juan College, Farmington
- New Mexico Military Institute, Roswell
Students by Race
The following chart shows distribution of college students in New Mexico based on their racial backgrounds.
Students by Gender
Following chart displays the ratio of male and female students studying in various colleges and universities of New Mexico.
The following articles will provide you with interesting information, useful tips and insights about colleges in New Mexico.
How to Choose the Perfect College for You
Associate’s Degree vs. Bachelor’s Degree
How an Associate’s Degree Can Benefit You
Types of College Degrees
Classification of Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors in College
Find in New Mexico
Colleges of New Mexico are listed in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find New Mexico colleges of that type.
- Public Colleges (11)
- Private Colleges (15)
- Community Colleges (11)
- Universities (22)
- Training Schools (2)