Colleges in Vermont: Ratings & Statistics
There are 27 colleges in Vermont. Top cities in Vermont with most colleges are Burlington, Middlebury, Bennington, Winooski and Randolph. You may find a list of all categories of Vermont colleges on this page. Click on a category to find all colleges of Vermont of that type.
Top 10 Colleges in Vermont
Visit the top colleges in Vermont. Click on a college bellow to find the detailed information.
- Middlebury College, Middlebury
- University of Vermont, Burlington
- Community College of Vermont , Winooski
- Champlain College, Burlington
- Vermont Technical College, Randolph
- Johnson State College, Johnson
- Saint Michael's College, Colchester
- Green Mountain College, Poultney
- Lyndon State College, Lyndonville
- Bennington College, Bennington
Students by Race
The following chart shows distribution of college students in Vermont based on their racial backgrounds.
Students by Gender
Following chart displays the ratio of male and female students studying in various colleges and universities of Vermont.
The following articles will provide you with interesting information, useful tips and insights about colleges in Vermont.
How to Choose the Perfect College for You
Associate’s Degree vs. Bachelor’s Degree
How an Associate’s Degree Can Benefit You
Types of College Degrees
Classification of Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors in College
Find in Vermont
Colleges of Vermont are listed in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find Vermont colleges of that type.